We stock a huge range of top brands available off the shelf or ordered for special requirements.
Some of the manufacturers we stock include:
We pride ourself on our workshop and our ability to provide customers with well maintained, safe bikes.
Service Cost: £35 (+ cost of any parts fitted).
Full Service Cost: £80 (+ cost of any parts fitted).
Call or come in store for full details or with your individual repair requirements.
We are an independent bicycle business consisting of four shops, located in Whiteley, Lee-on-the-Solent, Fareham and Portchester.
All our bikes are built, fully serviced and ready to ride when collected from any of our shops. We will happily change tyres, saddle or even handlebars to make sure your new bike is exactly the way you want it to be. Our friendly staff will explain anything you need to know, as well as make any necessary adjustments, so you can ride away with confidence.
We offer FREE bike services at 6 weeks and 6 months after purchase.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Solent Cycles Ltd company no. 6691763 whose registered office is at 7 Marine Parade West, Lee on the Solent PO13 9LL.
2. Employees of Solent Cycles or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be 13th June 2014, 12pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: www.solent-cycles.co.uk
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. Winners will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: J Paget, 7 Marine Parade West, Lee on the Solent, Hampshire PO13 9LL
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.